Modeling condom-use stage of change in low-income, single, urban women*
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 122–134, April 2002
How to Cite
Morrison-Beedy, D., Carey, M. P. and Lewis, B. P. (2002), Modeling condom-use stage of change in low-income, single, urban women. Res. Nurs. Health, 25: 122–134. doi: 10.1002/nur.10026
We gratefully thank the women in this study as well as the staff at the Hamilton B. Mizer Primary Care Center and Dr. John DeFazio's office for their important contributions to the scientific fight against HIV and AIDS.
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2000
- National Institute of Nursing Research. Grant Number: K01-NR00152
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: K02-MH01582
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.