Cultural differences in responses to a likert scale
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 295–306, August 2002
How to Cite
Lee, J. W., Jones, P. S., Mineyama, Y. and Zhang, X. E. (2002), Cultural differences in responses to a likert scale. Res. Nurs. Health, 25: 295–306. doi: 10.1002/nur.10041
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2002
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2000
- National Institute of Nursing Research. Grant Number: R29 NR03056
- Sigma Theta Tau (to Patricia S. Jones)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.