Infant and caregiving factors affecting weight-for-age and motor development of full-term and premature infants at 1 year post-term†
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 394–410, October 2002
How to Cite
Pridham, K. F., Brown, R., Clark, R., Sondel, S. and Green, C. (2002), Infant and caregiving factors affecting weight-for-age and motor development of full-term and premature infants at 1 year post-term. Res. Nurs. Health, 25: 394–410. doi: 10.1002/nur.10047
Special appreciation is expressed to the families that participated in the study; to Audrey Chang, PhD, for contributions to the research design; to Chin-Yu Lin, PhD, and Yiu-ming Chiu, PhD, for assistance with data analysis; to Nellie Laughlin, PhD, for editing; and to Kay Lynn Martin for preparation of the manuscript.
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 1997
- National Institute of Nursing Research. Grant Number: NR02348-02
- (to University of Wisconsin Medical School): National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: M01 RR03186 (NIH Grant No.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.