African Americans with cancer: The relationships among self-esteem, locus of control, and health perception†
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 371–382, October 2002
How to Cite
Swinney*, J. E. (2002), African Americans with cancer: The relationships among self-esteem, locus of control, and health perception. Res. Nurs. Health, 25: 371–382. doi: 10.1002/nur.10050
I thank Dr. May Dobal for her continued support and guidance and Ms. Claire Baldwin for editorial assistance.
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2000
- Texas Nurse Oncology Education Program and Sigma Theta Tau, Epsilon Theta Chapter
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.