Psychometric properties of the self-control schedule: Thai version
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 471–478, December 2002
How to Cite
Boonpongmanee, C., Zauszniewski, J. A. and Boonpongmanee, S. (2002), Psychometric properties of the self-control schedule: Thai version. Res. Nurs. Health, 25: 471–478. doi: 10.1002/nur.10058
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2001
- Sigma Theta Tau International, Inc.
- Alpha Mu Chapter
- Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing Alumni Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.