Effects of two types of social support and education on adaptation to early-stage breast cancer
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 459–470, December 2002
How to Cite
Samarel, N., Tulman, L. and Fawcett, J. (2002), Effects of two types of social support and education on adaptation to early-stage breast cancer. Res. Nurs. Health, 25: 459–470. doi: 10.1002/nur.10061
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2001
- American Cancer Society. Grant Number: PBR64B
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.