New year reflections: The integration of practice and research
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 1–3, February 2003
How to Cite
Schmitt, M. H. (2003), New year reflections: The integration of practice and research. Res. Nurs. Health, 26: 1–3. doi: 10.1002/nur.10070
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2003
- 1999). The association between nurse-physician collaboration and patient outcomes in three intensive care units. Critical Care Medicine, 27, 1992–1998. , , , , , , et al. (
- 2001). Instituting a disruptive conduct policy for medical staff. AACN Clinical Issues, 12, 378–382. , , & (
- Institute of Medicine. (2000). To err is human: Building a safer health system. Washington, D.C.: National Academy Press.
- Institute of Medicine. (2001). Crossing the quality chasm: A new health system for the 21st century. Washington, D.C.: National Academy Press.
- 2001). Collaboration improves the quality of care: Methodological challenges and evidence from US health care research. Journal of Interprofessional Care, 15, 47–66. (