Teaching nursing research to undergraduates: A text analysis of instructors' intentions
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 128–142, April 2003
How to Cite
Porter, E. J. and Mansour, T. B. (2003), Teaching nursing research to undergraduates: A text analysis of instructors' intentions. Res. Nurs. Health, 26: 128–142. doi: 10.1002/nur.10078
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.