Determinants of physical activity and adherence to a 24-week home-based walking program in African American and Caucasian women†
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 213–224, June 2003
How to Cite
Wilbur, J., Michaels Miller, A., Chandler, P. and McDevitt, J. (2003), Determinants of physical activity and adherence to a 24-week home-based walking program in African American and Caucasian women. Res. Nurs. Health, 26: 213–224. doi: 10.1002/nur.10083
Cheryl L. Cox, Associate Faculty, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Memphis, Tennessee, was a consultant on the project.
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2002
- National Institute of Nursing Research, National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: RO1 NRO4234
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.