Associate Professor and Department Head of Nursing.
Reversal theory states and cigarette availability predict lapses during smoking cessation among adolescents†
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 263–272, August 2003
How to Cite
Burris, R. F. and O'Connell, K. A. (2003), Reversal theory states and cigarette availability predict lapses during smoking cessation among adolescents. Res. Nurs. Health, 26: 263–272. doi: 10.1002/nur.10096
The authors would like to acknowledge the assistance of Dr. Joseph Schwartz and Steve Grossman for help with the multilevel random-effects logistic regression analysis.
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2003
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2001
- American Nurses Foundation
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Graduate Student Research Funds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.