Focus on Research Methods
A new methodological approach in nursing research: An actor, partner, and interaction effect model for family outcomes
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 409–419, October 2003
How to Cite
Rayens, M. K. and Svavarsdottir, E. K. (2003), A new methodological approach in nursing research: An actor, partner, and interaction effect model for family outcomes. Res. Nurs. Health, 26: 409–419. doi: 10.1002/nur.10100
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2003
- Icelandic Research Council, RANNÍS (scholarship)
- Minningarsjodi Kristinar Thoroddsen, Icelandic Nurses Association (scholarship)
- School of Nursing, University of Wisconsin–Madison (Helen Denne Schulte scholarship)
- University of Wisconsin–Madison (Charles Eckburg Scholarship)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.