Alzheimer's disease caregiving information and skills. Part I: Care recipient issues and concerns†
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 366–375, October 2003
How to Cite
Farran, C. J., Loukissa, D., Perraud, S. and Paun, O. (2003), Alzheimer's disease caregiving information and skills. Part I: Care recipient issues and concerns. Res. Nurs. Health, 26: 366–375. doi: 10.1002/nur.10101
In addition to Drs. Loukissa and Perraud the following persons also served as group facilitators over the course of the project: Penny Hauser, Sara Horton-Deutsch, Amy Levin, Danielle Mele, Renee Miller, Lou Systma, and June Walsh. Coinvestigators who were involved in developing and monitoring the overall study design and implementation included Julia L. Bienias, David W. Gilley, David A. Lindeman, and Judith J. McCann.
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2003
- National Institute of Nursing Research and National Institute on Aging. Grant Numbers: R01 NR 04561, R01 NR 04903, P30 AG 10161
- Rush University College of Nursing Research Resource Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.