Cary C. Boshamer Professor.
Motherhood in the context of maternal HIV infection†
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 470–482, December 2003
How to Cite
Sandelowski, M. and Barroso, J. (2003), Motherhood in the context of maternal HIV infection. Res. Nurs. Health, 26: 470–482. doi: 10.1002/nur.10109
We are indebted to Louise Jensen, Margaret Kearney, George Noblit, Gail Powell-Cope, and Sally Thorne for the discursive turn in this article. We thank Miriam Jicha for the figure designs.
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2003
- The National Institute of Nursing Research, National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 NR04907
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.