Mothers' evaluation of their caregiving for premature and full-term infants through the first year: Contributing factors
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 157–169, June 2001
How to Cite
Pridham, K., Lin, C.-Y. and Brown, R. (2001), Mothers' evaluation of their caregiving for premature and full-term infants through the first year: Contributing factors. Res. Nurs. Health, 24: 157–169. doi: 10.1002/nur.1019
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2001
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2000
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 1996
- National Institute of Nursing Research. Grant Number: M01 RR03186
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: N402348-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.