Biological rhythm development in preterm infants: Does health status influence body temperature circadian rhythm?
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 170–180, June 2001
How to Cite
Thomas, K. A. (2001), Biological rhythm development in preterm infants: Does health status influence body temperature circadian rhythm?. Res. Nurs. Health, 24: 170–180. doi: 10.1002/nur.1020
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2001
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 1999
- National Institute of Nursing. Grant Number: R29 NR02420
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.