Enduring love: A grounded formal theory of women's experience of domestic violence
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 270–282, August 2001
How to Cite
Kearney, M. H. (2001), Enduring love: A grounded formal theory of women's experience of domestic violence. Res. Nurs. Health, 24: 270–282. doi: 10.1002/nur.1029
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2001
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.