Clinical Assistant Professor.
Intensity of case managers' participation in organizational decision making§
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 361–372, October 2001
How to Cite
Issel, L. M. and Anderson, R. A. (2001), Intensity of case managers' participation in organizational decision making. Res. Nurs. Health, 24: 361–372. doi: 10.1002/nur.1037
We acknowledge the cooperation and assistance of Debbie Kane and Kate Serwatka.
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2001
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2000
- University of Illinois at Chicago Health Research and Policy Centers
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.