Effects of two frequencies of walking on cardiovascular risk factor reduction in Mexican American women§
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 390–401, October 2001
How to Cite
Keller, C. and Treviño, R. P. (2001), Effects of two frequencies of walking on cardiovascular risk factor reduction in Mexican American women. Res. Nurs. Health, 24: 390–401. doi: 10.1002/nur.1039
The authors acknowledge the assistance of Bruce Paper, Bina Prakash, and an anonymous reviewer in the preparation of this manuscript.
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2001
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 1999
- Institutional Research Grant, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.