Testing a preoperative pain management intervention for elders¶†
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 402–409, October 2001
How to Cite
McDonald, D. D., Freeland, M., Thomas, G. and Moore, J. (2001), Testing a preoperative pain management intervention for elders¶. Res. Nurs. Health, 24: 402–409. doi: 10.1002/nur.1040
The authors thank Rosemary Hathaway and Barbara Redman for their leadership in bringing the authors together to enhance research-based nursing practice; Rhoda Kaplan for contributing so much in spirit and effort in recruiting participants; and data collectors John McNulty, Leah Tremaine, Anne Cross, Margie Krietler, Jennifer Cassavant, Tara Schultz, and David Cussano for their high integrity and steadfast commitment.
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2001
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 1999
- University of Connecticut Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.