Focus on Research Methods
Locating and retaining research participants for follow-up studies†
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 63–68, February 2004
How to Cite
Lyons, K. S., Carter, J. H., Carter, E. H., Rush, K. N., Stewart, B. J. and Archbold, P. G. (2004), Locating and retaining research participants for follow-up studies. Res. Nurs. Health, 27: 63–68. doi: 10.1002/nur.20001
The authors acknowledge Chih-Ju Chen and Shelley Buettner for their assistance during this study and the Parkinson Study Group for its continued support throughout the last 10 years.
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2003
- Medical Research Foundation of Oregon
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.