The life closure scale: Additional psychometric testing of a tool to measure psychological adaptation in death and dying†
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 52–62, February 2004
How to Cite
Dobratz, M. C. (2004), The life closure scale: Additional psychometric testing of a tool to measure psychological adaptation in death and dying. Res. Nurs. Health, 27: 52–62. doi: 10.1002/nur.20003
This study was partially supported by a US Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, National Research Service Award (No. 1531NR06435)
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.