“I couldn't think that far”: Infertile women's decision making about multifetal reduction
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 75–86, April 2004
How to Cite
Collopy, K. S. (2004), “I couldn't think that far”: Infertile women's decision making about multifetal reduction. Res. Nurs. Health, 27: 75–86. doi: 10.1002/nur.20012
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2004
- National Institute of Nursing Research. Grant Number: 1 F31 NR07199-01
- Sigma Theta Tau (Eta Iota chapter)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.