Efficacy of a smoking-cessation intervention for elective-surgical patients
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 148–161, June 2004
How to Cite
Ratner, P. A., Johnson, J. L., Richardson, C. G., Bottorff, J. L., Moffat, B., Mackay, M., Fofonoff, D., Kingsbury, K., Miller, C. and Budz, B. (2004), Efficacy of a smoking-cessation intervention for elective-surgical patients. Res. Nurs. Health, 27: 148–161. doi: 10.1002/nur.20017
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2004
- National Cancer Institute of Canada, Canadian Cancer Society
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (to P.A.R., J.L.J., and J.L.B.)
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada and the Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research (to C.G.R.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.