Predictors of patient satisfaction with inpatient hospital nursing care†
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 254–268, August 2004
How to Cite
Larrabee, J. H., Ostrow, C. L., Withrow, M. L., Janney, M. A., Hobbs, G. R. and Burant, C. (2004), Predictors of patient satisfaction with inpatient hospital nursing care. Res. Nurs. Health, 27: 254–268. doi: 10.1002/nur.20021
The authors thank Dr. Patricia Simoni and Dr. Pamela Deiriggi, associate professors at West Virginia University School of Nursing, for peer review, and master's students Jennifer L. West and Catherine S. Love, who were the data collectors for the study. Portions of this study were presented at the 9th National Nursing Administration Research Conference, sponsored by the University of Cincinnati, College of Nursing, in Cincinnati, Ohio, October 25, 2001.
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2004
- The John F. Brick Enhancing Patient Care Grant Program, West Virginia University Hospitals
- the Nursing Division of West Virginia University Hospitals
- and the West Virginia University School of Nursing
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.