Effectiveness of a videotape for sexual counseling after myocardial infarction†
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 269–280, August 2004
How to Cite
Steinke, E. E. and Swan, J. H. (2004), Effectiveness of a videotape for sexual counseling after myocardial infarction. Res. Nurs. Health, 27: 269–280. doi: 10.1002/nur.20022
The authors wish to recognize study consultants Anne Jalowiec, RN, PhD, FAAN, professor emeritus, Loyola University, Chicago, IL, and Domeena Renshaw, MD, professor and director of the Sexual Dysfunction Clinic, Loyola University Hospital, Chicago, IL. We also acknowledge the contributions to the study by Carolyn Marshall, RN, MSN, Kate Watts-Harkness, RN, MSN and Stacy Pickens, RN, MSN, who were graduate assistants during the study, and Betty McKenzie, Clinical Director for Cardiac Program Development & Cardiac Rehabilitation, Via Christi Health Systems, Wichita, KS.
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2004
- National Institute of Nursing Research. Grant Number: 1R15NR04756-01A1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.