A thematic analysis of Korean family caregivers' experiences in making the decision to place a family member with dementia in a long-term care facility
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 345–356, October 2004
How to Cite
Park, M., Butcher, H. K. and Maas, M. L. (2004), A thematic analysis of Korean family caregivers' experiences in making the decision to place a family member with dementia in a long-term care facility. Res. Nurs. Health, 27: 345–356. doi: 10.1002/nur.20031
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2004
- Sigma Theta Tau International (to M.P.)
- T. Anne Clearly Fellowship Fund (to M.P.)
- Center for Asian and Pacific Studies (to M.P.)
- John A. Hartford Foundation (to H.K.B.)
- NINR (to M.M.)
- NIH (to M.M.)
- US Public Health Service (to M.M.). Grant Number: (R01NR01689)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.