Efficacy of an in-home nursing intervention following short-stay breast cancer surgery†
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 322–331, October 2004
How to Cite
Wyatt, G. K., Donze, L. F. and Beckrow, K. C. (2004), Efficacy of an in-home nursing intervention following short-stay breast cancer surgery. Res. Nurs. Health, 27: 322–331. doi: 10.1002/nur.20032
A special thanks to colleagues who were co-investigators in the conduct of this study: Barbara Given, RN, PhD, FAAN, and Charles W. Given, PhD.
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2004
- United States Medical Research and Materiel Command, Department of Defense. Grant Number: DAMD17-96-6325
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.