Helping at the bedside: Spouses' preferences for helping critically ill patients
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 307–321, October 2004
How to Cite
Eldredge, D. (2004), Helping at the bedside: Spouses' preferences for helping critically ill patients. Res. Nurs. Health, 27: 307–321. doi: 10.1002/nur.20033
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2004
- National Research Service Award. Grant Numbers: NINR T32 NR07064, F31 NR07196
- American Nurses' Foundation, Eastern Nursing Research Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.