Coordination in nurses' listening activities and communication about patient–nurse relationships†
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 447–457, December 2004
How to Cite
Gilbert, D. A. (2004), Coordination in nurses' listening activities and communication about patient–nurse relationships. Res. Nurs. Health, 27: 447–457. doi: 10.1002/nur.20043
Statistical assistances by Dr. John P. Buonaccorsi of the University of Massachusetts, Amherst Department of Mathematics and Statistics is gratefully acknowledged.
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2004
- National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Nursing Research. Grant Number: R15-NR02460
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.