Relationship of age, injury severity, injury type, comorbid conditions, level of care, and survival among older motor vehicle trauma patients†
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 198–209, June 2005
How to Cite
Scheetz, L. J. (2005), Relationship of age, injury severity, injury type, comorbid conditions, level of care, and survival among older motor vehicle trauma patients. Res. Nurs. Health, 28: 198–209. doi: 10.1002/nur.20075
The author thank Joanne Stevenson, PhD, RN, FAAN, Professor Emeritus, and Elise Lev, EdD, RN, CS, Associate Professor, Rutgers The State University of New Jersey, for their manuscript critiques; and John E. Kolassa, PhD, Professor of Statistics and Director of Office of Statistical Consulting, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, for his assistance with the data analyses.
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2005
- Emergency Nurses Association/Sigma Theta Tau International
- Rutgers University College of Nursing
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.