Relaxation and music reduce pain following intestinal surgery
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 240–251, June 2005
How to Cite
Good, M., Anderson, G. C., Ahn, S., Cong, X. and Stanton-Hicks, M. (2005), Relaxation and music reduce pain following intestinal surgery. Res. Nurs. Health, 28: 240–251. doi: 10.1002/nur.20076
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2005
- National Institute of Nursing Research, NIH (to M.G.). Grant Number: RO1 NR3933 (1994–2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.