Clusters of problem behaviors in adolescents†
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 230–239, June 2005
How to Cite
Bartlett, R., Holditch-Davis, D. and Belyea, M. (2005), Clusters of problem behaviors in adolescents. Res. Nurs. Health, 28: 230–239. doi: 10.1002/nur.20078
We wish to thank Elizabeth Tornquist for editing a draft of this article. The research presented in this study was supported by two predoctoral fellowships awarded to the first author by the UNC-Chapel Hill School of Nursing T32 NR07091, 1997–1999 from NINR and by the Center for Developmental Science at UNC-Chapel Hill T32 HD07376, 2001. This research was also supported by grants from Gamma Zeta Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International, 1998 and 2002. This research uses data from Add Health, a program project designed by J. Richard Udry, Peter S. Bearman, and Kathleen Mullan Harris, and funded by a grant P01-HD31921 from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, with cooperative funding from 17 other agencies. Special acknowledgment is due Ronald R. Rindfuss and Barbara Entwisle for assistance in the original design. Persons interested in obtaining data files from Add Health should contact Add Health, Carolina Population Center, 123 W. Franklin Street, Chapel Hill, NC 27516-2524 (http://www.cpc.unc.edu/projects/addhealth).
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!