Prevalence and characteristics of nursing homes residents requiring light-care
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 210–219, June 2005
How to Cite
Grando, V. T., Rantz, M. J., Petroski, G. F., Maas, M., Popejoy, L., Conn, V. and Wipke-Tevis, D. (2005), Prevalence and characteristics of nursing homes residents requiring light-care. Res. Nurs. Health, 28: 210–219. doi: 10.1002/nur.20079
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2005
- Missouri Division of Aging. Grant Number: C531163
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.