Associate Professor (retired).
Decisional balance for exercise: Adaptation of an instrument for older Mexican American women†
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 388–397, October 2005
How to Cite
Laffrey, S. C. and Lee, Y. S. (2005), Decisional balance for exercise: Adaptation of an instrument for older Mexican American women. Res. Nurs. Health, 28: 388–397. doi: 10.1002/nur.20098
The authors acknowledge the assistance of Dr. Kristopher Arheart, bio-statistician, Mr. David Laffrey, technical writer, and Dr. Michael Erard, editor, with data analysis and review of this manuscript.
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2005
- A research grant from the University of Texas at Austin
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.