Professor, Associate Dean of Research and International Relations.
Relationship between nursing interventions and outcome achievement in acute care settings†
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 61–70, February 2006
How to Cite
Doran, D., Harrison, M. B., Laschinger, H., Hirdes, J., Rukholm, E., Sidani, S., Hall, L. M., Tourangeau, A. E. and Cranley, L. (2006), Relationship between nursing interventions and outcome achievement in acute care settings. Res. Nurs. Health, 29: 61–70. doi: 10.1002/nur.20110
We acknowledge Peggy White, University of Toronto, Project coordinator, and the following individuals who were regional project coordinators: Jennifer Carryer, University of Toronto; Joan Almost, University of Western Ontario; Elaine Friedberg, Ottawa, Ontario; Renée St. Onge, Laurentian University; and Nancy Curtin-Telegdi, University of Waterloo. We acknowledge Jeff Poss for his invaluable support in data analysis. The opinions contained in this paper are those of the author and no official endorsement by the MOHLTC is implied or should be inferred.
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2005
- Ministry of Health and Longer-Term Care (MOHLTC), Ontario
This article has been cited by:
- 1The impact of an emergency department nursing intervention on continuity of care, self-care capacities and psychological symptoms: Secondary outcomes of a randomized controlled trial, International Journal of Nursing Studies, 2015, 52, 3, 666, , , , ,
- 2Community Based HIV Prevention Intervention in Developing Countries: A Systematic Review, Advances in Nursing, 2014, 2014, 1, ,
- 5The Real Cost of Caring or Not Caring, Journal of Emergency Nursing, 2014, 40, 1, 68,
- 6Validity, reliability and utility of the Irish Nursing Minimum Data Set for General Nursing in investigating the effectiveness of nursing interventions in a general nursing setting: A repeated measures design, International Journal of Nursing Studies, 2014, 51, 4, 562, , ,
- 7An agenda for clinical decision making and judgement in nursing research and education, International Journal of Nursing Studies, 2013, 50, 12, 1720, , , ,
- 9Identification of Potential Barriers to Nurse-Sensitive Outcome Demonstration, JONA: The Journal of Nursing Administration, 2013, 43, 12, 645, , , ,
- 13Effectiveness of Psychiatric Mental Health Nurses: Can We Save the Core of the Profession in an Economically Constrained World?, Archives of Psychiatric Nursing, 2011, 25, 5, 329, ,
- 14Partnerships in intensive care unit (ICU): A new model of nursing care delivery, Australian Critical Care, 2011, 24, 2, 101, ,
- 19The Efficacy of a Motivational Nursing Intervention Based on the Stages of Change on Self-care in Heart Failure Patients, The Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing, 2010, 25, 2, 130, , , , ,
- 20Effects of Organizational Change on Work-related Empowerment, Employee Satisfaction, and Motivation, Nursing Administration Quarterly, 2009, 33, 2, 116, , , , ,