Professor, Associate Dean of Research and International Relations.
Relationship between nursing interventions and outcome achievement in acute care settings†
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 61–70, February 2006
How to Cite
Doran, D., Harrison, M. B., Laschinger, H., Hirdes, J., Rukholm, E., Sidani, S., Hall, L. M., Tourangeau, A. E. and Cranley, L. (2006), Relationship between nursing interventions and outcome achievement in acute care settings. Res. Nurs. Health, 29: 61–70. doi: 10.1002/nur.20110
We acknowledge Peggy White, University of Toronto, Project coordinator, and the following individuals who were regional project coordinators: Jennifer Carryer, University of Toronto; Joan Almost, University of Western Ontario; Elaine Friedberg, Ottawa, Ontario; Renée St. Onge, Laurentian University; and Nancy Curtin-Telegdi, University of Waterloo. We acknowledge Jeff Poss for his invaluable support in data analysis. The opinions contained in this paper are those of the author and no official endorsement by the MOHLTC is implied or should be inferred.
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2005
- Ministry of Health and Longer-Term Care (MOHLTC), Ontario
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.