Associate Research Scientist (affiliated with the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs).
Comparison of the original and revised structures of the health promotion model in predicting construction workers' use of hearing protection†
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 3–17, February 2006
How to Cite
Ronis, D. L., Hong, O. and Lusk, S. L. (2006), Comparison of the original and revised structures of the health promotion model in predicting construction workers' use of hearing protection. Res. Nurs. Health, 29: 3–17. doi: 10.1002/nur.20111
The contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the NIOSH.
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2005
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health. Grant Number: R01 OH03136. Contract grant principal investigator: Sally L. Lusk.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.