Inhibitors of COX activity preserve muscle mass in mice bearing the Lewis lung carcinoma, but not the B16 melanoma
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 87–97, April 2006
How to Cite
Graves, E., Ramsay, E. and McCarthy, D. O. (2006), Inhibitors of COX activity preserve muscle mass in mice bearing the Lewis lung carcinoma, but not the B16 melanoma. Res. Nurs. Health, 29: 87–97. doi: 10.1002/nur.20114
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2005
- National Institute of Nursing Research, Division of Intramural Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.