Linda H. Bearinger is in Editorial Board, Research in Nursing and Health.
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 71–73, April 2006
How to Cite
Bearinger, L. H. (2006), Beyond objective and balanced: Writing constructive manuscript reviews. Res. Nurs. Health, 29: 71–73. doi: 10.1002/nur.20119
During the preparation of this editorial, the author was supported by a nursing training grant (T80-MC00021; Center for Adolescent Nursing, PI: Bearinger) from the Maternal and Child Health Bureau, (Title V, Social Security Act) Health Resources and Services Administration, Department of Health and Human Services; and a Health Protection Research Initiative Training Grant (T01 CD000185; Adolescent Health Protection Research Training Program; PI: Bearinger) from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Linda H. Bearinger is a Professor of School of Nursing and Department of Pediatrics and a Medical School Director.
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.