Linda H. Bearinger is in Editorial Board, Research in Nursing and Health.
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 71–73, April 2006
How to Cite
Bearinger, L. H. (2006), Beyond objective and balanced: Writing constructive manuscript reviews. Res. Nurs. Health, 29: 71–73. doi: 10.1002/nur.20119
During the preparation of this editorial, the author was supported by a nursing training grant (T80-MC00021; Center for Adolescent Nursing, PI: Bearinger) from the Maternal and Child Health Bureau, (Title V, Social Security Act) Health Resources and Services Administration, Department of Health and Human Services; and a Health Protection Research Initiative Training Grant (T01 CD000185; Adolescent Health Protection Research Training Program; PI: Bearinger) from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Linda H. Bearinger is a Professor of School of Nursing and Department of Pediatrics and a Medical School Director.
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.