Acculturation, social alienation, and depressed mood in midlife women from the former Soviet Union
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 134–146, April 2006
How to Cite
Miller, A. M., Sorokin, O., Wang, E., Feetham, S., Choi, M. and Wilbur, J. (2006), Acculturation, social alienation, and depressed mood in midlife women from the former Soviet Union. Res. Nurs. Health, 29: 134–146. doi: 10.1002/nur.20125
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2005
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD), National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 HD38101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.