Predictive validity of the Depression Coping Self-Efficacy Scale (DCSES)†
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 147–160, April 2006
How to Cite
Perraud, S., Fogg, L., Kopytko, E. and Gross, D. (2006), Predictive validity of the Depression Coping Self-Efficacy Scale (DCSES). Res. Nurs. Health, 29: 147–160. doi: 10.1002/nur.20126
The authors thank Sally Mydill, RN, and Robert Narowski, MSN, RN for their recruitment and data collection efforts; Ann Minnick, PhD, RN, FAAN and Julia Cowell, PhD, RN, FAAN for their critical review of the proposal and manuscript; and Priscilla Lynch, MS, RN for providing access.
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2005
- The Charles Hafner Fund, Rush University College of Nursing
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.