Mary Lou Willard French Professor of Nursing.
Focus on Research Method
Research with families facing cancer: The challenges of accrual and retention†
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 199–211, June 2006
How to Cite
Northouse, L. L., Rosset, T., Phillips, L., Mood, D., Schafenacker, A. and Kershaw, T. (2006), Research with families facing cancer: The challenges of accrual and retention. Res. Nurs. Health, 29: 199–211. doi: 10.1002/nur.20128
We acknowledge the contributions of our outstanding data collectors: Charlotte Cowles, Marilyn Jeffs, Heather Kapp, Nancy Lunsford, Elizabeth Palen, Laurel Phillips, Tansey Rosset, Evelyn Sims, and Cordelia Tucker, as well as the excellent referral staff: Karen Baranowski, Monika Benedict, Judith Fardig, Kathleen Fasing, Elizabeth Galvin, Martha Heath, Patricia Kielczewski, Pamela Laszewski, Nancy Lefkowitz, Karin Olson, Donna Osborne, and Doris Sepe.
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2006
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: R01 CA 090739
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.