Associate Professor and Co-Project Director.
Focus on Research Method
Enacting a theory of caring to recruit and retain vulnerable participants for sensitive research
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 244–252, June 2006
How to Cite
Kavanaugh, K., Moro, T. T., Savage, T. and Mehendale, R. (2006), Enacting a theory of caring to recruit and retain vulnerable participants for sensitive research. Res. Nurs. Health, 29: 244–252. doi: 10.1002/nur.20134
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2006
- Unknown funding agency
- The University of Illinois Campus Research Board
- The National Institute of Nursing Research/National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: RO1 07904, R15 R04224
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.