Identifying predictors of breastfeeding self-efficacy in the immediate postpartum period†
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 256–268, August 2006
How to Cite
Dennis, C.-L. E. (2006), Identifying predictors of breastfeeding self-efficacy in the immediate postpartum period. Res. Nurs. Health, 29: 256–268. doi: 10.1002/nur.20140
Financial support was provided by the Canadian Institutes for Health Research through the provision of a postdoctoral research fellowship and research grants from the Hamber Foundation and the BC Fraser Valley Health Region.
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.