Ethnic and generational influences on emotional distress and risk behaviors among Chinese and Filipino American adolescents†
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 311–324, August 2006
How to Cite
Willgerodt, M. A. and Thompson, E. A. (2006), Ethnic and generational influences on emotional distress and risk behaviors among Chinese and Filipino American adolescents. Res. Nurs. Health, 29: 311–324. doi: 10.1002/nur.20146
This research was supported by a career development award NINR #K01 NR08334-02. This research was based on data from the Add Health project, a program project designed by J. Richard Udry (PI) and Peter Bearman and funded by grant P01-HD31921 from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development to the Carolina Population Center, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Additional information on the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health can be obtained at http://www.cpc.unc.edu/projects/addhealth/.
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.