Research Chair in Nursing Care for Seniors and Their Families.
Implementation and effects of an individual stress management intervention for family caregivers of an elderly relative living at home: A mixed research design†
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 427–441, October 2006
How to Cite
Ducharme, F., Lebel, P., Lachance, L. and Trudeau, D. (2006), Implementation and effects of an individual stress management intervention for family caregivers of an elderly relative living at home: A mixed research design. Res. Nurs. Health, 29: 427–441. doi: 10.1002/nur.20152
This project was funded by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research through its interdisciplinary health research TEAM program.
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2006
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.