A bone health intervention for older adults living in residential settings
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 566–575, December 2006
How to Cite
Davis, G. C., White, T. L. and Yang, A. (2006), A bone health intervention for older adults living in residential settings. Res. Nurs. Health, 29: 566–575. doi: 10.1002/nur.20162
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2006
- Nursing Research Grant (Virginia Stone, RN Scholar Award) from the American Nurses' Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.