Risk and protection in the development of problem behaviors in adolescents
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 607–621, December 2006
How to Cite
Bartlett, R., Holditch-Davis, D., Belyea, M., Halpern, C. T. and Beeber, L. (2006), Risk and protection in the development of problem behaviors in adolescents. Res. Nurs. Health, 29: 607–621. doi: 10.1002/nur.20163
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2006
- National Institute of Nursing Research, UNC-Chapel Hill School of Nursing. Grant Number: T32 NR07091
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, Center for Developmental Science. Grant Number: T32 HD07376
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.