Health-related quality of life of Chinese people with schizophrenia in Hong Kong and Taipei: A cross-sectional analysis
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 261–269, June 2007
How to Cite
Chan, S. W.-c., Hsiung, P.-C., Thompson, D. R., Chen, S.-C. and Hwu, H.-G. (2007), Health-related quality of life of Chinese people with schizophrenia in Hong Kong and Taipei: A cross-sectional analysis. Res. Nurs. Health, 30: 261–269. doi: 10.1002/nur.20189
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2006
- The Nethersole School of Nursing, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Department of Health, Executive Yuan, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: DOH91-TD-1049, DOH92-TD-1017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.