Correlates of mother–premature infant interactions†
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 333–346, June 2007
How to Cite
Holditch-Davis, D., Schwartz, T., Black, B. and Scher, M. (2007), Correlates of mother–premature infant interactions. Res. Nurs. Health, 30: 333–346. doi: 10.1002/nur.20190
We thank Sola Park, Lisa Moorehead, Donna Harris, Mary Barkey, Leslie Miller, Paula Anderson, Jason Dickenson, William Wooten, Chithra Jeyaram, Tzu-Ying Lee, Laura Pence, Samia Shreitah, David Sterka, Daisy Wilson, Tanya Kewson, and Mark Johnson for technical assistance.
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2006
- National Institute for Nursing Research, National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NR01894
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.